Director: Prof. Ivana Tadić PhD
The constitution of the Centre for Developing Pharmaceutical and Biochemical practice has been established by the Faculty of Pharmacy Counsel (University of Belgrade) on 31st January 2013. The first Bylaw that regulates the activities and duties of the Center has been accepted.
The main goals of the Centre are pharmacy practice development and fostering of the Pharmacy practice research.
The main activities and tasks of the Centre are:
1) Education and professional development activities:
- establishing and coordinating a network of mentors, consisting of professionals from practice;
- supporting student mobility;
- assisting student organizations (national and international) in organizing student exchange programmes;
- supporting and monitoring pharmacists’ continuing professional development through evaluation of their competencies (professional competency framework);
2) Activities to support Community Pharmacy activities:
- development of healthcare plans;
- development of professional guidelines;
- measuring of quality indicators;
- providing professional support to The Pharmaceutical Chamber of Serbia and Serbian Chamber of Biochemists;
- providing professional support to the Institute of Public Health of Serbia “Dr Milan Jovanović Batut”;
- providing professional support to the Serbian National Health Insurance Fund;
3) Research activities:
- assessment of the pharmaceutical care activities;
- research and development of the pharmaceutical services;
- development of biochemical laboratory services;
- initiation, planning, and organization of the health promotion and disease prevention campaigns;
- implementation of national pharmacopidemiological studies;
development of the instruments to measure different kind of pharmacy practice activities.