Slađana Tanasković, PhD
Postion: Associate Professor
Organizational unit: Department of General and Inorganic Chemistry
Address: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 3951-216
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Sladjana Tanasković graduated on Faculty of Pharmacy University of Belgrade in 1990. Master's degree in 2000. and Ph.D. 2007. at the Faculty of Chemistry in Belgrade.
Sladjana Tanasković participate in the realization of the theoretical and practical training on integrated academic studies both directions at the Department of General and Inorganic Chemistry. Mentor's 98 graduate and finishing works. Participates in committees for the defense of dissertations.
Than in 1996. year as an associate, dr Sladjana Tanasković participate in projects MPNTR, Republic of Serbia, as well as the current project (2011 - 2014 years).
Scientific research interest is manifested in the areas of synthesis, testing the physical and chemical properties and biological activities of new complex compounds of Co (II), Cu (II), Ni (II), Ag (I) in vitro.
She published 38 papers and presentations.
- Vučković G, Tanasković S.B, Rychlewska U, Radanović D.D, Mroziński J, Korabik M. Preparation, characterization and X-ray analysis of [Co2(Cl)2tpmc](BF4)2 Comparative structural analysis with the complexes having analogous geometries and ligands, Journal of Molecular Structure 2007;827: 80–87 (on-line publication).
- S.B. Tanasković , G. Vučković, M. Antonijević-Nikolić, T. Stanojković, G. Gojgić- Cvijović, Binuclear biologically active Co(II) complexes with octazamacrocycle and aliphatic dicarboxylates, J.Mol. Struct. 2012M; 1029: 1-7.
- V. Stanić, Đ. Janaćković, S. Dimitrijević, S. B.Tanasković, M. Mitrić, M. S. Pavlović, A. Krstić, D. Jovanović, S. Raičević, Synthesis of antimicrobial monophase silver-doped hydroxyapatite nanopowders for bone tissue engineering, Applied Surface Science, 2011; 257(9): 4510-4518.
- G. Vučković, S. B. Tanasković, M. Antonijević- Nikolić, V. M. Živković-Radovanović, G. Gojgić-Cvijović, A study of novel cobalt(II) octaazamacrocyclic complexes with aminocarboxylates or their derivatives, J. Serb. Chem. Soc., 2009; 74 (6): 629–640.
- G. Vučković, M. Antonijević-Nikolić, S. B. Tanasković ,V. Živković- Radovanović: New Cu(II) and Co(II) octaazamacrocyclic complexes with 2- amino-3-phenylpropanoic acid , J. Serb. Chem. Soc. 2011 ; 76 (5): 719–731.
- Vučković G, Tanasković S.B, Rychlewska U, Radanović D.D, Mroziński J, Korabik M. Preparation, characterization and X-ray analysis of Co2(Cl)2tpmc(BF4)2. Comparative structural analysis with the complexes having analogous geometries and ligands, Journal of Molecular Structure 2007; 827: 80–87.
- Korićanac Z, Čakar M, Tanasković S, Jovanović T. Spectrophotometric determination of thioctic (α-lipoic) acid in water and Pharmaceutical preparations, Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society 2007; 72 (1): 29–35.
- G.Vučković, S. B. Tanasković, Z.Miodragović ,V. Stanić, High-spin binuclear Co(II) complexes with a pendant octaazamacrocycle and carboxylates, J. Serb. Chem. Soc., 72 (2007) 1295–1308.
- Tanasković S.B, Vučković G. Preparation and characterization of Cu(II) complexes with N,N',N'',N'''-tetrakis(2-pyridylmethyl)-1,4,8,11-tetraazacyclotetra decane and bis (semi/thiosemicarbasones)-2,6-diacetylpyridine, Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society 2004; 69(3): 187-193.
- Vučković G, Miodragović Z, Tanasković S. Preparation and properties of Cu(II) complexes with N,N',N'',N'''-tetrakis(2-pyridylmethyl)-1,4,8,11-tetraazacyclotetradecane (tpmc) and pseudohalides (NCOˉ or NCSeˉ), Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society 2004; 69(1):17-23.
- Vučković G, Tanasković S.B, Janjić T.J, Milojković–Opsenica D,Ćelap M.B. Effect of increasing the bidentate chelate ring size in Co(III) – complexes on their behaviour in salting – out TLC on different adsorbents, Journal of Planar Chromatography 1999; 12:461 - 465.