Neda Milinković, PhD
Neda Milinković graduated in 2002 at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade, Serbia. From 2002 to 2018 she was employed at the Center for Medical Biochemistry, Clinical Center of Serbia in Belgrade, where she worked as medical biochemists, and since 2012 as a specialist in medical biochemistry, in the fields of immunochemistry, hematology, hemostasis and clinical chemistry. In 2014 she received PhD at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade. She has been engaged as part-time teaching associate at the Department of Medical Biochemistry of the University of Belgrade-Faculty of Pharmacy from the school year 20011/2012 until 2012/2013. She was elected Teaching Assistant for Medical Biochemistry by the Scientific Educational Council of University of Belgrade-Faculty of Pharmacy in June 2013. She has been engaged in practical training on the Integrated Academic Studies for subjects: Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, Evidence Based Laboratory Medicine, Biochemical Methods in Prenatal Screening, Laboratory Management and Quality Assurance, Laboratory Diagnostics of Hemostasis Disorders, and Laboratory Hematology. She is the membership in Committees for graduation thesis. Since 2018 she has been full time employed at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade, as PhD Teaching Assistant at the Department of Medical Biochemistry. She is a member of the Society of Medical Biochemists of Serbia (DMBS), where she participates in the implementation of the continuous medical education program and is a member of the Serbian Biochemistry Chamber since its founding. She is the author of over 40 papers and publications published in prominent international and national journals and she is reviewer for many international scientific journals. Since 2018 she is a corresponding member of the EFLM Working Group on Accreditation and ISO/CEN standards.
- Milinković N, Majkić-Singh N, Ignjatović S, Ležaić V, Pejanović S, Jovanović D. Correlation of bone alkaline phosphatase and iPTH with some basic biochemical markers in predialysis and dialysis patients. Clin Lab 2012;58:747–53.
- Ležaić V, Tirmenstajn-Janković B, Bukvić D, Vujišić B, Perović M, Novaković N, Dopsaj V, Marić I, Djukanović Lj. Efficacy of hyperphosphatemia control in the progression of chronic renal failure and the prevalence of cardiovascular calcification. Clin Nephrol 2009;71:21–9.
- Milinković N, Majkić-Singh N, Mirković D, Beletić A, Pejanović S, Vujanić S. Relation between 25(OH)-Vitamin D deficiency and markers of bone formation and resorption in haemodialysis patients. Clin Lab 2009;55:333–9.
- Dopsaj V, Šumarac Z, Novaković N, Dopsaj M. Determination of parameters of iron status in evaluation of anemia in elite young Serbian water polo players. Serbian Journal of Sports Science 2008;2:91–9.
- Novaković N, Dajak M, Pejanović S, Jovanović D, Majkić-Singh M. Poređenje biohemijskih markera koštanog prometa kod pacijenata na hemodijalizi i peritonealnoj dijalizi. Jugoslov Med Biochem 2007;26:215–9.